Friday, November 1, 2013

Heading to Our Dream

Today is my last day of work at my clinic, with mixed emotions I say farewell to my career family of 14.5 years. I received a beautiful send off dinner with several people showing up that work at different sites of the clinic. A couple of cards with well wishes & we will miss you along with an Amazon gift card.

November 6th is the date we fly from Seattle heading toward our dream, we arrive in Halifax on November 7th. Having a few glitches with flight arrangements; my cats don't have a flight yet. There is always plan B, which we have had to implement regularly throughout this process of moving.

Once we arrive in New Ross we will be working with my husband's Aunt producing christmas wreaths for wholesale. We also will be getting the barn ready, for our Nigerian Dwarf goats that arrive November 30th, as well as making sure the fencing is reenforced.

One more step closer to the dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment